Rodeway Inn and SuitesFort lauderdaleavg/night $159
Hotel ReservationBook Now
The safety and health of our guests and associates remain a top priority for Rodeway Inn & Suites. We understand that with the rapidly changing updates on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events, our guests have conflicting information when it comes to doing what is best for you and your family. We cannot stress enough that we believe in responsible and safe travel. Travel is who we are, and it is important to us that you feel confident when choosing and staying with Rodeway Inn & Suites. The information below outlines some of the ways in which we are working to give you peace of mind, amid the Covid-19 shutdown.
Whether you are rethinking a planned trip or looking to book with confidence, we are proud to announce an enhanced cancellation policy during this time. Greater flexibility means you can make the best decision for you and your family without worrying about extra fees.
• For guests with existing individual reservations, including reservations with non-cancellable, prepaid rates made directly with Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale, we will allow changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 15, 2020.
• From now until December 31, 2020, guests making new individual reservations directly with Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale, will be allowed to make changes to, or cancel those reservations at no charge up to 24 hours before a guest's scheduled arrival date.
• Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party booking sites are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance as they control the bookings and payments made. Please book directly with the hotel to take advantage of our modified policies and allow more flexibility.
Exterior Rooms: Recently, the CDC and other organizations have confirmed that fresh air has helped to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Our hotel has most of its guest rooms in the exterior, which not only helps with social distancing, but also provides fresh air and reduces the chance of the virus spreading.
Highway Access: Our hotel is near the entrance and exits to all the major highways including I-95, I-595, I-75 and Florida Turnpike.
Airport/Cruiseport: Our hotel is within 2 miles (Less than 10 minutes) from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port and less than 23 miles (35 minutes) from Port of Miami.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Daily, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications, to guest rooms and common area cleaning procedures.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates, their own health, safety and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are instructed that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is important for their health and that of our guests.
Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
• Guest Rooms: Cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with attention paid to high-touch items.
• Public Spaces: Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, and room keys.
• Extermination: We are routinely treating all guest rooms and public areas. We have added increased focus on the exterior areas including lawns, parking areas, garden and the areas surrounding the pool.
• Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Social Distancing: Following current CDC guidelines, we have implemented social distancing protocols in our lobby and public areas. We always require guests to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from any other person. We also have limited the number of guests permitted in our lobby and/or public areas at any given time.
Splash/Sneeze Guard Barrier: For the safety of our guests and associates, we have installed splash/sneeze guards between our Front Desk Associates and our guests. This adds an additional barrier of safety against any bodily fluid transfer. Our sneeze guards are wiped down frequently to ensure guests are protected.
Facial Mask/Covering: Currently, we are under order that all persons are required to wear a face mask or face covering (handkerchief, scarf or face mask) at all times while out in public. All our associates are wearing masks and we are requiring all guests entering the lobby and public areas to wear masks/face coverings or they will be turned away.
Enhanced Check-in Screening: During this Pandemic and to ensure the safety of our guests and associates, we will be conducting a thermal scan to check guest’s temperature upon check-in. This no-touch test is conducted to ensure guests do not have a temperature above 99F / 32C degrees. Any guest with an above normal temperature, will not be permitted to check-in and referred to a medical facility.
SEE SOMETHING? SAY SOMETHING! Our hotel team members are required to report illness immediately, and our guests are encouraged to do the same! If at any time you experience flu-like symptoms, such as chills, cough, runny nose, fever, congestion, or a sore throat – visit a Medical Facility immediately or call 911.
We will continue to monitor this situation and make changes and adjustments as needed. We thank you for your support during this difficult time and look forward to calm seas and sunny skies in the future!