At Rodeway Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale, our Stay, Park and Cruise package is our most popular deal. The package includes a one-night stay (pre-cruise or post-cruise), along with secure parking for your vehicle for as many as 10 days. We’ll even shuttle you to the port for no extra charge!
Don’t worry, if your cruise lasts longer we can accommodate you. By parking with us, you’ll save nearly 50% over parking in the port’s municipal lots. Our parking lot is well lit and secured by 24-hour surveillance cameras. With acres of sucure parking space, we’re the Park and Cruise leader in south Florida!
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Stay, Park and Cruise with us:
- Relax a moment before your cruise. You’re on vacation. You shouldn’t be rushing to make your flight, or scurrying to reach the ship before it departs. Forgot something? You’re pre-cruise stay affords the time to pick up anything you mistakenly left behind.
- Save money on multiple travelers. When you fly, everyone pays for a seat on the plane. But your driving costs don’t rise whether you’re travelling solo or with a vehicle full of passengers. Our standard room has two queen beds, perfect for family-style travel.
- Scout out your departure city. When you stay a day with us, it’s like adding another port visit! Store your gear in your room, and hit the beach. Or grab a meal, ride the Water Taxi, hit the outlet mall or try your luck at the casino. Best port visit of your trip.
- Eliminate the rush between plane and port. There’s no room for error when you’re landing at the airport the morning you set sail. Or rushing to catch your flight after debarking from the ship. Drive instead – you’ll save enough to pay for your hotel stay.
- Reduce the worry of parking in an unfamiliar lot. Other parking options include the lot at the port, or an off-site parking vendor. We’re 50% cheaper than the port lots, and we’re a lot safer (and more convenient) than most of your off-site parking vendors.
- Park at the hotel where you are spending the night. What could be easier? Your vehicle is within reach when you stay with us. This is Florida – tons of great places to eat, drink and be merry within just a few miles of our hotel. Our lot is well-lighted and secure.
- Ride our free shuttles. Most cruiseport hotels charge for shuttle service. We’ll shuttle you between our hotel and the port, for free! Park your vehicle for the duration of your trip, take your keys with you. When you return, your ride will be right where you left it.
- Meet people who are taking your same cruise. We’re a popular cruise hotel. Since we group people on our shuttles by ship, you’ll meet folks on our cruise while traveling to the port. Another great meeting spot: Marina84 Sports Bar & Grill, our onsite restaurant.
- Enjoy free breakfast and free WiFi during your stay. We’ve recently upgraded our WiFi service, strengthening the signal so it penetrates all areas of the hotel. All-you-can-eat waffles, as well as fresh fruit and cereal, are the mainstays at our free breakfast buffet.
- Unwind from your cruise with a post-vacation stay. Why hurry home? Spend the night with us after your cruise and enjoy a restful night back on land. Plan to see south Florida sights after your cruise, when your Caribbean tan lets you blend in with the locals!